Let's Git it On
Everyday version control for ExpressionEngine using Git
Download the presentation as a PDF.
Example Deployment Video From Presentation (2:03)
The video has no audio.
- Multi-server Setup for EE 2 [EEInsider]
- NSM Bootstrap config file for EE2 (Leevi Graham) [Github Gist]
- Expressionengine 2 and git (version control) [EE Forums]
- EE2 Hidden Configuration Variables [Github Gist]
- MAMP Pro - MySQL and PHP locally on your Mac
- Navicat for MySQL - Powerful MySQL program that allows for HTTP tunneling
- Querious - MySQL query program
- TextMate - Mac text editor
- Transmit - SFTP app
- git-osx-installer at Google Code
- Git Ready - Nice resource with easy to understand examples for learning Git.
- Git bundle for TextMate
- Happy Commits!
Did you attend the session at EECI 2010 in Leiden? I'd love to get your feedback. Did I help you? Did I miss something or not go into enough detail? Were the slides hard to see? Any feedback you have is most welcome. Please email me and let me know. Thank you.
Find Me Elsewhere
The Guide to ExpressionEngine Development
Everyday version control with ExpressionEngine and Git...the book!Learn More