No positions are currently available, but if you think you would be a good fit for our team (or you know someone who would be), email us and say hello. There's nothing to lose!
We’re always looking for curious, motivated team players. Our goal is to grow so we can continue to capably help our clients achieve their goals, and so we can continue to develop our internal projects (and create new ones!). We want to put smart people in positions where their abilities can shine and they can grow and learn doing work they love.
We're always thinking of new ways to keep things fun and to make working here rewarding and beneficial. Here's a list of current benefits you'll receive working at Masuga:
- Health Insurance. Keep you and your family covered.
- Competitive Salary. Get paid commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- 401(k) with Company Match. Start saving and we'll help you with a top-notch match. It's free money!
- Generous Paid Time Off. All the usual holidays, plus plenty of vacation time. Typically the week between Christmas and New Year's is off as well.
- Coffee. Coffee is on the house and the Ottomatic in the office is always brewing up another fine pot.
- All the Equipment You Need to Succeed. New Mac, extra monitors, desk, chair, and all the software you need.
- Year-End Bonus. If the company does well, you do, too.
- Fun Environment. No stale cubicle environment here. We're nice people always sharing a laugh over an animated Gif or two in Slack.
- Paid Learning Materials. Borrow any book from the shelf. Have a great reason to take a course or buy a new book or video? We'll make sure it happens.
- Varied projects. We work on a mix of project types so you won't get burned out working on the same type of thing over and over. Client websites, a SaaS application, and internal projects like our apps that keep track of ping pong and bubble hockey scores.
- We're a team. We succeed or fail together. Through it all, we support one another. You're never left hanging. If that's not a benefit, we don't know what is!